© 2009 Ms. M’s Leathers. All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2015 Ms M’s Place. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All material and photos posted here are the original property of mq01 unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

wheels for meals ride 2013! @wfmr2013


geez! i just put my nose to the grindstone, and wow it's october, already?! time is a flyin'!
whether i am ready, or not, it's that time. 

The 5th Annual "Wheels For Meals Ride" is Saturday, October 19th, 2013! 

i'll be there! :)  care to join me and friends?
check out my ride / info page by clicking on the WFMR pic above, or here... 

and, if so inclined;
please support, contribute, come ride, volunteer, wave, or whatever works for you.
check out their home page to get involved at: www.wheelsformealsride.com

and follow us on twitter: @wfmr2013!   #wfmr2013 and   #givingback


WOOHOO! and holy crap i'm not ready! hee hee! oh well...
here we go..gotta go! wish me luck! or come help! ;)
Namaste

8 comments:

  1. Rock on! I'll be rooting for you! What a great event and a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your support lucky! you rock!

      Delete
  2. I'm rooting for you too! What a great event! Yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your support too, kt! i hope that your back is improving and getting back to normal!

      Delete
  3. Can I ride my Bagger in it? I can carry 3 cases of water in the pizza-box. My Better Half can pass the water bottles to the riders. That would be a Hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be a hoot!! but, i guarantee, you'll have me wishing bob was there with us! ;)

      Delete
  4. Good stuff! Being not that close, you'll only get a virtual wave from me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your support sonja! sending virtual wave back!! :-)

      Delete

in my house, spam hackers and assholes WILL be deleted.